“Institute of Geotechnologies” (IGT) was established in 2003 to provide consulting and maintenance services in prospecting, exploration and appraisal for mineral resource deposit development. “Institute of Geotechnologies” is a private independent company and a research resident in the scientific Park of Moscow state University M.V.Lomonosov. Activities:
- Management of projects, related to set-up and performance of prospecting and appraisal activities for key mineral resources;
- Engineering and geological support to field activities for solid commercial minerals;
- Intelligent geological supervision;
- Set-up and performance of prospecting, appraisal and exploration work, geological and technological audit in projects, related to surveying and exploration of solid commercial minerals;
- Design and all types of field hydrogeological surveys;
- Geotechnical and environmental research.